-

im ill and confused.

im really sick about thinking where i should go next. since my result was a total disaster.

plus, im sick. yea. that was a pain in the ass too. i hate being sick. stressful.

thinking bout where should i go next. Im in dilemma whether i should stay in LMC (Labuan Matriculation College) or i should go somewhere else.

IF;

i stay; i may fail the mid sem examination anddd fail the final exam as well.

i go somewhere else, i have to start over, fr example, if i go for diplomacy, i have to finish 3 fucking years in that university

i stay and finish my current course, i can apply directly to bachelor's degree in private college/university.

i go, i will miss all my friends in LMC.

i stay, i have to study sciences. which im totally not into it.

*sigh* seriously, im stressed and these things are making me headache.

anyway, i haven't attended any class this past few days. i was thinking about going out of this college. i would die thinking bout this every single second.

well then, i dont wanna say more. I'll blog more later. have to get back to reality.

1 comments:

  aintgonnatellyouhaha

January 13, 2010 at 4:18 AM

stay.

trust me. >.O