-

yea. i've nothing to say and im so blogging bout it

you heard it. honestly, i've nothing to say or blog these days.

anyway, it's 2010. well, happy fucking new year everyone.

hmm, what else? yeah. I've been on tumblr for a while. haha. it's shockingly kinda fun. i enjoyed reading those funny shits posted by some tumblr blogger. well, most of them are funny. even the quotations. haha.

anyway, life's pretty suckky. my new private number is NO MORE PRIVATE for crying out loud. not quite sure who distributed my number, but for sure that person is ugly as fuck.

some ugly bitches texted me and some of them were asking to go out with me. fuck, people these days are getting weirder and irritating-er.

owh, did i mentioned some of the text messages were very sexual? haha. seriously.

and yeah, even some of them are in facebook. haha. total stalker. pity them. fuck them. well, im off now. happy new year. have a fucking tweny-ten folks.

and pay some visit to my tumblr @fckeubytch.tumblr.com

0 comments: